Thursday, September 11, 2008

At Peace Each and Every Day



Since I am not yet ready to take the giant leap into the reception world. I will continue to dream of what I want my world to look like. I want a simple building where things can be easily tailored for each couple. A unique place for vows to be exchanged and a small intimate dining area for intimate affairs or rehearsal dinners. The photo above by Parker J Pfister depicts the feel I want to achieve for each day. Peace in love and life each and every day.

No comments:

Fine Print

I want to make sure that the people who provided each image used in my blogs receive proper credit. If you see something that I have not linked or given credit to, and you know where it came from, please let me know so I can attribute the image to the right person.

Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.