Lovely, Elegant Eats!
This vintage picnic basket has inspired a whole new meaning to out of town wedding guests. I would love to put together picnic baskets of local goodies for out of town wedding guests to enjoy. I think I might have to buy this picnic basket for myself from PicnicFun.com. How excited would you be, if you received a picnic basket at a wedding, rather than a bag? I am overcome with excitement!
Fine Print
I want to make sure that the people who provided each image used in my blogs receive proper credit. If you see something that I have not linked or given credit to, and you know where it came from, please let me know so I can attribute the image to the right person.
Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment