I know we are approaching the last day of summer, but I can't help to love these sherbet cones for a backyard picnic. They remind me of the dog days of summer when we were all kids, yet they are appropriate for adults. I can't wait to serve these up!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fine Print
I want to make sure that the people who provided each image used in my blogs receive proper credit. If you see something that I have not linked or given credit to, and you know where it came from, please let me know so I can attribute the image to the right person.
Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.
Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment