
Right now I would love to visti Block Island or Martha's Vineyard. I love the small town feel in the middle of the fall. Riding a bike along the streets as leaves fall to the ground. It almost feels as if you are all alone. Most of the tourists are gone and all that remain are the locals. Maybe we can go one weekend soon.
Fine Print
I want to make sure that the people who provided each image used in my blogs receive proper credit. If you see something that I have not linked or given credit to, and you know where it came from, please let me know so I can attribute the image to the right person.
Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment