Thursday, September 18, 2008

Elegant Invites For Some Destination Fun!

Planning a destination wedding seems like a lot of fun to me. Further more once I saw these wickedly fun invitations from CeCi New York my mind started working overtime on all of the fabulous things you could do on a destination wedding...plus I could probably actually afford to give out picnic baskets, because there would be far fewer guests. The mind is starting to work over time.

No comments:

Fine Print

I want to make sure that the people who provided each image used in my blogs receive proper credit. If you see something that I have not linked or given credit to, and you know where it came from, please let me know so I can attribute the image to the right person.

Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.