Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pastel Elegance...Beautifully Delicate

For as long as I can remember I had a love affair with Gerber Daisies. When I was a little girl I had a pot of them sitting in each window of my bedroom. It was only natural that I envisioned them in every part of my wedding. Now however, I still love them, and I love them in my garden and in my home as a part of my everyday life, but I have lost the need to have them in my wedding. They have been a staple at every wedding I have attended in the past 2 years. I normally don't have a need to be original but they no longer seem special to me. I am not sure what the flowers are in the above picture, but I LOVE THEM. I think these will be my new loves. They are beautifully delicate but unique, elegant but fun.

No comments:

Fine Print

I want to make sure that the people who provided each image used in my blogs receive proper credit. If you see something that I have not linked or given credit to, and you know where it came from, please let me know so I can attribute the image to the right person.

Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.