
I am not married, I am not even engaged, yet I find beauty, the pure beauty when two people decide to share their lives together. Ultimately I would like to share in the most special moments of peoples lives. I want to open and operate a wedding reception hall that allows people to come together in love and lets each couple express their true unique identity. I want each couple to feel like their wedding is their own, not part of a cookie cutter society. I want each person to have the ability to afford the wedding of their dreams. I want people to come back to a time where the wedding once again becomes about coming together, and not about the frills. A wedding can still be beautiful and filled with details without consuming the person as a whole. I want each person and each moment to be beautiful & unique.
No comments:
Post a Comment