Living in a really tiny place requires me to be creative with storage and decoration. Everything needs to work double duty. These boxes from Frippelous shop on Etsy are perfect for storying accessories and filling in space on the ledge that line the middle of my walls. I think they are gorgeous and I love the vintage feel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fine Print
I want to make sure that the people who provided each image used in my blogs receive proper credit. If you see something that I have not linked or given credit to, and you know where it came from, please let me know so I can attribute the image to the right person.
Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.
Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment