Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This photo from Etsy seller Alicia Bock, brings me back to a time when people actually sent letters in the mail. Not email, but regular old United States Parcel Service. I know that when I open my mailbox to a letter, or present, I become giddy like a little kid. Maybe we all need that in our lives. I think I might try and send one letter out per week, to make someone else's day. Maybe I will even invest in a vintage typewriter so my letters will have a little flair!

No comments:

Fine Print

I want to make sure that the people who provided each image used in my blogs receive proper credit. If you see something that I have not linked or given credit to, and you know where it came from, please let me know so I can attribute the image to the right person.

Also, if I have used an image that belongs to you, and you would prefer that I not, please email me and I will take it down.